This story is related to new community in building, please join the constitution of its citizens. –
– Some ideas considering the attack on the constitution –
The 9/11 Truth Movement, the movement to stop Iraq+Iran wars and the Impeach Movement, together with the movements opposing legislations such as the Patriot Act, the H.R.6166 and others supporting the authorities of IRS and Federal Reserve, are all together a sign of awakening of the citizens. Those movements emerged out of the fact, that the defense of the citizens in form of the constitution is weakening, and in fact broken for a very long time already. Now we must fix it, but how?
Here is a short story of awakening with some surprising conclusions:First you see that the NewCon attacked the US constitution and the citizens of the USA, then you know you must defend the constitution and attack the NewCon. After you gained enough power in one of the three branches, and you expect that the check and balance would finely and finally function, then, ooops, you are paralyzed and amazed confronting the elephant in the room.
You see, in contrast to the fact that still any impeachment is off the table, the evidence proving the crimes for which the enemies of constitution must be convicted in trials, you see that evidence which is already known by at least 100,000,000 viewers of “Loose Change”, that and others, still popping up and being available to whom may be concerned, you see the evidence and opposing the elephant in the room you are stunned. You sunk and seat.
You ask yourself, how does it come, and you believe that you just need to push harder and to have some more patience, and so you do. But when you look deeper, you find that attacking the constitution and the US citizens as the main matter is actually substituted, instead of being supplemented, with the matter of returning the troops from Iraq.
At this point you are suspicious, still asking yourself to have some more patience, but already know that this battle is more complex than simply proving the truth and be convincing about the facts. Now you roll back in history and refresh your knowledge about the unresolved cases of JFK and of the Federal Reserve, which was born 1913 still in sin. You get aware to the unauthorized powers of the IRS and to the fact that both parties and even both families, the Bushs and the Clintons, are too near control over the private hands owning the Federal Reserve.
You return back nowadays and look, you see torturing with patriotism and you get sick of what you see. You see how the media act and you know what happened to your rights and liberties. You watch again and you see no balance and no checking of issues which really matter. Indeed, you say to yourself, I am in George Orwell’s 1984, there is the inner party, the elite, as it is called nowadays, and here is me, out of that circle.
My dearest dearest dearest constitution, you cry, a shining beauty you were. I swear, you were so beautiful with your check and balance, you prevailed against any centralization. Where are you in the last 100 years? Are you dying? Did you become old? I need you so much. Please come home, for always you were young, hi baby, with such beauty you could never become old. Please brighten again, show yourself, shine now, it is only a bad dream, isn’t it? Pleaeaeaeaease, you scream in the overwhelming fog. If you are not dead, then the offset versus all the crimes against you shall soon be emerged. Here I start to count.
You sunk and seat again. You know there must be a way. You say, I need help coming from the USA. My patriotism is only constitutional and my pride can not be based on what my country does, since what my country still is doing is imperialistic and as such it already failed; that part is fairly dying, but it dies for that the beauty of my constitution shall be shining again.
Yes, that imperialistic approach of the USA made its constitution to be attacked from within USA, but also made the same constitution to be not anymore only an internal matter of the US. The US constitution is now of global interest.
Yes, the efficacy of those NewCon, when attacking the constitution, was achieved by making themselves and their imperialistic agenda to be more relevant than the constitution. They acted as being the most updated in an unknown world, in a frightening world, such that any previous wisdom automatically became irrelevant. So how could I, how could we, make the constitution, the check and balance and the prevailing against any centralization to be relevant again, or what real interactive features could we add to that constitution, you ask?
Well, you start recalling:
- What can be seen as unconstitutional and is of long term influence, is in fact also a failure of the constitutional system itself.
- If the constitution became irrelevant, then the citizens shall rebel, but if they are not rebelling still, then the constitution shall be adjusted for matching their rebellion.
- The balance between the “many” (citizens) is the key for avoiding centralization. Such balance shall reflect the will of the citizens in the issues which matter to the citizens.
- We are free to re-invent an alternative structure to the one which failed, in fact we must do so.
- Comparing 200 years ago with nowadays, one would recognize a transformation of 3 factors/issues, upon each of which the US constitution was founded, namely:
* What confines a state;
* What is the power and the management of information; and
* What can be a check and balance versus the power of capital in private hands, of which long term control is of the banks, if such power controls the three separated branches of power defined in the constitution.
6. As for patriotism, a poll shall be made, asking this question: As you are a citizen of the USA, or in case you would be such a citizen, which of the following two statements would you favour, if they were contradicting each other:
A. what the constitution determines; or
B. what the US itself or a citizen or a body in the US represents or acts,
where you can select one of these seven answers:
6.1. No Preference, I do not know enough about what the US represents or acts.
6.2. I would favour A.
6.3. I would favour B.
6.4. No Preference, I do not know enough about the constitution.
6.5. No Preference, A and B can never be contradictive.
6.6. No Preference, only per each case of contradiction I could answer.
6.7. Not one of the above.
- ‘Constitution of its Citizens’, what that could mean? Where is the state?
- If the constitution of USA effects the whole world, then it should be re-adjusted for matching the whole world. In this case it shall be one legal frame, in which all citizens are equal and free, as the power of the citizens is grounded upon the fact that the citizens are all different. Such constitution shall establish a better type of a self-organizing system of many citizens, many sub-constitutions and many states. The control over all ressources shall be regulated by the sub-constitution/s.
- ‘To be free’ means not letting oneself to be controlled by fear.
- To add an elected informative branch of power to the already existing three (the legislative, the executive and the judicial) branches, where the fourth is tested considering the quality of knowledge management of any information. All decisions in the four branches are made according to that knowledge management, where any information is in the public domain, unless it is classified, which can be only for a defined period of time.
- If people within and out of the USA would be involved in building such a constitution, which lets the citizens to be interactive in choosing and creating sub-constitutions and states, could we assume that in such a case more, not less, forces would join defending the constitution, which defends its citizens?
Indeed, awakening is the constitution of its citizens, but where can I find (those) who make it happen now?